He has written sixteen books, which have sold over 150,000 copies. They have been voted Telegraph Business Club Book of the Week, WHSmith Book of the Month, Foyles Book of the Month, nominated for CMI Management Book of the Year, and translated into over a dozen languages. He has been voted Best Speaker at a number of conferences.
After 20 years in advertising and direct marketing, he has spent the last fifteen years as an independent troubleshooter, advising companies on how to improve.
He can turn his hand to many things: signature programmes based on his books; motivational speaking; facilitating awaydays and conferences; training; repositioning brands; producing business and marketing plans, strategies and creative solutions; advising on company structures; writing speeches; improving new business effectiveness; pitch writing; and action non-exec work.
In agencies, he has worked with over 400 clients, deployed £600m of funds on more than 200 brands, overseen over 1,000 projects, and won 35 awards for creativity and effectiveness.
As Expert Advice, Kevin has completed over 700 jobs for 150 clients, including Arcadia, Dentsu Aegis, Design Bridge, Discovery Channel, The Guardian, Havas, Initiative, Iris, JLL, JWT, London School of Economics, M&C Saatchi, Metro, Millward Brown, Mindshare, Nokia, Orange, Pagefield, RBS, Royal Mail, Saatchi & Saatchi, Shell, Strutt & Parker, T-Mobile, and 100% Open.
- The Ideas Book explains how to generate excellent ideas and run effective brainstorms. It is highly popular talk and training theme.
- The Diagrams Book has sold 50,000 copies and pioneers the art of visual thinking. It is already available in six languages, with more to come.
- His Greatest Hits blog summarises the thinking in over 350 business books and is accessed by 1000s monthly. It is a highly fertile training
- He has trained over 5,000 people in Tick Achieve – how to get stuff done.
- The Business Bullshit Book highlights the absurdity of modern language at work, leading to a number of TV, radio and press appearances.
Every year he travels to somewhere he has never been. He flies birds of prey, collects classic guitars, and has released ten albums. He is married to Sarah, and has two daughters, Rosanna and Shaunagh.